Q. What kind of shirts do you use?
Unisex shirts are printed on Gildan.
Ladies cut shirts are printed on Bella.
The Polos run significantly larger than normal, consider going down a size with them.
xkcd men's/unisex polos:
xkcd ladies polos:
Q. When will I get my order?A. Your order will ship 24 to 72 hours after it is placed (sometimes slightly longer for E.U. orders). "Backordered" items are temporarily out of stock. If your order includes a backordered item, the order will be held until the item is back in stock and everything can be shipped together. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an ETA.
- Within the US, delivery should take 2-5 days but may occasionally take up to 7 business days. International delivery may take 5-7 weeks, depending on country.
- Orders to North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia include package tracking information. A shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent once they are in the mail.
- Orders to Europe do not currently have package tracking, thus they will ship without a confirmation e-mail.
- Sorry, but we can't ship to fictional kingdoms such as Andalasia, Narnia, or Antarctica.
Q. How much is shipping?A. We charge flat rates for shipping, based on what it costs us to pack and send an average order. All prices are in U.S. dollars. The current (July 2012) rates are as follows:
- United States - $5.00
- Canada - $9.00
- Europe - $15.00
- Australia, New Zealand - $21.00
- All others - $15.00
Q. What's your Exchange/Return Policy?
A. If you find a shirt doesn't fit or you just don't like it you please return it to us for either a full refund or new shirt in a different size. We can only exchange items in new condition. Please contact email@example.com about returns and exchanges as the return address depends on where in the world you are located.
Q. My item was damaged/defective, or I never got it! What do I do?
A. We live in a dangerous world full of robots and postal workers. Unfortunately this has led to packages sometimes arriving damaged or not at all. If you receive mauled mail or simply defective merchandise, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have replacements sent out ASAP.
If you feel like your package is taking too long, e-mail us about it email@example.com and we'll see if we can find where it has gotten off to. Shipping near the LHC, Bermuda Triangle, active volcanic eruptions, and postal strikes has been known to go more slowly than normal or even disappear completely.